Saturday 9 June 2012

Well I guess this a Hello to all you lovely bloggers!

 

So this is my first post.... WOW! Quite a mad thought people may actually read what i got to say lol! I suppose this is the part where i tell you about myself and bla bla bla blahhh! Well im 21 years old and i work on an army camp as that is pretty much all there is to do where i live! It aint all that bad though i work with some rather cool people and i happened to meet the love of my life on this army camp. It wasnt william meet kate kinda thing it was kinda an accident, we started out as friends and decided a night out was the way forward! Sooooo y'no i got a little drunk and suddenly we decided we had feelings for each other and one thing led to another... ok now stop there... your lettin your ickle imaginations run wild lol ... we just decided we wanted to be more then friends. So the next morning not only did i wake up with a sore head i wake up with a boyfriend... UH OH! Ok so your wondering why i'm saying uh oh aint ya?! Now i dont know if it was the blue wkds, vodka or jager bombs that decided i wanted a boyfriend but that definatly wasnt what i wanted! In panic i turned to my friend " s*%$ what on earth have i done! i dont want a boyfriend!" So now i had the hard job of ending this relationship! Wow Britney Spears marriage lasted longer then this...CRINGE! D'ya no what! I'm going to give this ago we get on like a house on fire why the hell not! So we cracked on, i suppose it was official, boyfriend and girlfriend! We are still together to this day and actually now live together and now approaching our two year anniversary! I guess life is about taking chances! Best risk i ever took! He is such a romantic... ( i say this while i read a text of him saying he will be leaving in a min he is just havin a poo!) who said romance was dead eh!
So now that i suppose is the main things in my life apart from my love of Beauty hair and fashion which brings me to writing this blog, after much needed inspiration from

http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.co.uk/ - Kayleigh Louise Johnson



I should really tell you why they inspire me... basically their blogs are A..M..A..ZING!!
check it out yourself you really are missing out if you dont!

So there ya go im just a normal girl... well kinda normal....
I hope you all enjoy my blog my lovelies and i help you and you can help me with all sorts!
But It's official I need to love and leave you all and go back to reading my book.. ( Before i got to sleep - SJ WATSON you so should read it.. lauren jane recommended it and i cant put it down (alrite i did to write this but im typing as fast as these little stubby fingers can so i can get back to it!) lol
I guess its love hugs n kisses to each and everyone!








2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much for the mention its made my day! :) Weird that I live in Hampshire too near the army camps!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. n'awwww thats alright i have been addicted to your blog (in a none stalker way lol) i have them as aps on my iphone so i can get to them instantly to keep updated lol ( i see that seems like a stalker lol ... honest im not haha) Ye it is wierd so close it may seem! where bouts do you live then i live in tidworth inbetween andover and salisbury if you have heard of it? ahhh army camps very much familiar to them my whole life, my dad is was in the army and now seems i decided to get a boyfriend in the army too lol
      thanks for commenting chick and sorry about the essay of a reply! lol
      hugs n kisses
      xxx

      Delete