Sunday 10 June 2012


Warning the following content may contain images that may cause harm to your eyes and memory for life! continue at your own risk!

Sergent please allow me permission to give my routine and review on the 2 in 1 mask and face wash by Neutrogena! I believe it will help our allies, the bloggers, to look after their skin!

PERMISION GRANTED BLOGGER BURTON!

The following orders bloggers are not to be taken lightly! If you are not ready now is the right time to leave this post!

Sgt I apologise for breaking the following rule!
Rule 1.) Make up off before bed!
I commited a beauty sin! I left my makeup on when I went to sleep!
Blogger Burton do not let this happen again or punishment will be given!


9:30 am: Due to some bloggers breaking rules the first order is to make sure you remove all traces of makeup in the morning if you have not done so the night before! MOVE MOVE MOVE!

I like to use face wipes to take my makeup off!
 9:35 am: Once makeup is removed the next step is to do a check of your skin for any enemies such as the army of blackheads and spots! Any enemies found invading should immediately be targeted and put under fire! The best weapon blogger Burton uses is Sudocrem!

Apply sudocrem to the invaded area!

9:35-40 am: So the enemy was successfully ceased! The next orders are to apply the 2in1 wash and mask as a face mask! This involves squeezing onto your finger and applying to your face all over!
This is the 2in1 mask you must use!
apply all over the face!

9:40am: Now the next bit is crucial! In order to make this a success you must make sure water temp is correct and bubble bath  is at hand! This bath is the key to relaxing while the mask sets! Any pets make sure you give them a kiss a goodbye! This could be mask threatening if you get your face wet too soon the mask could turn into a wash!


Remember the bath is crucial!
excuse the mess of me but this is me saying bye to my little friend!

09:45-50 am: It has now reached that time bloggers! The time in which the mask becomes a wash! Add a small amount of water to your hands and lather onto the mask this will wash and then rinse it off!
Be aware the bubble monster may attack!

lather that baby up!

10:00am: after following these orders and relaxing and washing now was time to get out of the bath and begin to get ready! orders were followed perfectly! My face is feeling refreshed and skin soft!

THANK YOU SGT FOR ALLOWING ME TO GO THROUGH THE ORDERS AND REGULATIONS!

BLOGGER BURTON YOU ARE NOW OFF DUTY!
RODGER THAT, OVER AND OUT!

AHHHH thats better! So what did i actually think of this.. considering this was the first time i used it, its not too bad! saves money in buying two products when you have it in one! A little goes along way too so you wont have to worry about buying it again for a while! Its smells good and my skin did feel soft after using it. But for more long term effects I will have to keep you updated and let you know if it is a good everyday wash! So keep them eyes fixed for the future review! I will leave you to some pics i took after my little pamper session!


5 minutes of boredom!

oOoooops  how did that get in there??
A picture of me and malibu have a nose rub!
todays eye makeup!


an old pic of my lil man giving me a kiss


And finally my breakfast! special k and strawberries!


Well bloggers i hope you enjoyed my military style blog! and the few random pictures at the end! Thank you for taking the time to read it! I will leave you with a tip of the day! Never eat yellow snow!!! NAAAHHH im only joking! try and a apply a face mask at least 1-2 times a week!

Hugs and kisses
and a salute to y'all!













No comments:

Post a Comment