Saturday 9 June 2012







N'Awwwww did you really think i would leave you with just one post?

Here are just a few things that dive into a little bit about me, my routine and my life :D

A life saver! hands up for the sudocrem woop woop!

Sudocrem! wow! Now this has come in handy a good few times in my late teens and adult life! yes the skin gods have not blessed me with good skin! Now I'm not saying I have the worse skin there is, but i seem to get quite a few annoying spots around my chin and round my hair line and forehead! Then the superhero sudocrem came to my rescue and i just dab a little on my spot and wallllahhh! Just a lil tip for y'all dont mask this on your face It may result in having lizardly dry skin!
Baby oil mmmm makes your skin baby bum soft


Nowww baby oil smells lush and makes your skin baby soft! What more could you want! When i used to live with my parents I used to add a few drops to my bath and bammm as i got out the bath and rubbed my skin droplets of oil used to melt in ahhhhh B..E..A..UTIFUL! Just a tip do not put your hair in the water with oil in as this could result in a greasy noggin! My mum used to moan at me for putting oil in my bath.. i know! whats the problem mum!.. Well i kinda discovered the hard way.. when i moved into my flat.. Bath time bubbles and baby oil mmmm relaxing... all working out as normal! uhhh ohhhh i was wrong! It took me days to get the oil from of the sides of my bath and made it very slippery when it came to shower time! it just didnt seem to bugger off! So lesson learned! I still want that silky soft skin so now as soon as i jump out of the bath after air dryin for few seconds i just rub it on my body job done! brush your teeth, rinse ya bath out or summit while it soaks up before dressing. Wallah my secret to bum smooth skin! Continue doing it at ya parents or make someone else clean it up lol if you cant then do the second part!

Models own coral nail varnish absolutly larvvve it!!

This colour is the most amazing colour ever! it makes my toes and my hands look so beautiful it really is an amazing colour! It stands out! It has a shine without havng to fuss about a clear top coat! I have about 4 of these in this colour i must admit i should probs try something new but im just soooo addicted! The best nail varnish ever! I have tried over coral colours but this just tops em allll!
A neat sophisticated bun
A casual and cute braided fringe and ponytail

smart and sexy volumised ponytail




Now where I work we have to have our hair up allll the time.. no exception... ughhh i know! That is so unfair!! But thank god there are just so mannny updos and tutorials nowadays! Mainly i stick to wearing my hair in a bun, a sleek or messy ponytail and a braiding my fringe off my face! I may have to put some tutorials up next time while im doing them if your interested!

The beloved Make up

I will bring it to an end now, so i can update you with more of my tips in future blog posts, ending with make up! I just could not live without it! i dont care if people say natural beauty is better! I love painting my face in different designs with makeup, be it smokey, bright, minimal... i love it all! Its amazing it deffo enhances what you already have and does bloody wonders! I will not leave my flat without my make up on! My family and my boyfriend are the only ones to see me without my mask! So future blogs i will review makeup and give step by steps on how i do mine!

I hope you enjoyed my first post i will be uploading my own photos in future just nothing to take a photo of atm as im at my mums and have none of my stuff here! Hope you continue to love and read!

Hugs and kisses to y'all!

2 comments:

  1. That color truly is fantastic. Ahh-mazing for summer. And nice to meet you Becci! Welcome to blogger :D

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i love coral, not just nails it seems im addicted lol.. lips tops shoes bags belts ahhh... makes a change from my usual black brown beige/cream white tones i used to wear all the time lol thank you for the welcome! a much appreciated comment
      hugs n kisses
      xx

      Delete